Delayed periods with light flow, have bloating, cramping, on pill. Is it due to pill?

Hi my period was two weeks late, I took a hpt negative. I got it, but it was really light. Now I m still bloated, tired, feeling sick, cramping and it feels like im getting it again. I m on the pill . The past 3 months my period has bn late, the first month 3 days, The second month a week and the third month two weeks. But this month is the only month that it was lighter and didn t last as long. Could it be my pill?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012