Delayed periods with heavy flow, persisting pregnancy symptoms. What could the cause be?

hi thier just wondring well hadlast lmp on 14th january2013 but then i started get all sytoms of pregancy it my 5th baby buthen n 8th of feb due to come on but i was late thought of being regant again but the on the 16th feb 2013 i had small pinkish discharge without pain in abdomen then day after i got heavy bleed still now heavly with out clots and no pain but still got all sytoms still be sick twice and pee more and werid taste sore tingly breast with spots around areola with pin picks around my top after do know what im getting or not im confused
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Thanks for your query. Its simple, Get one urine pregnancy test it will clear all your doubts. And all what you are having are the symptoms of Pregnancy.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif