Delayed periods with cramping, nausea, frequent motions. TSH is 5.76. Can be pregnant ?

Hi, I had lab test in last week, we found TSH level 5.76. and made home test for pregnancy but it was negative. My last period was JUN 15th, but till now the periods not yet came. And symptoms are cramping(legs & back) also vomiting sensation, changes in body temp and also frequent motions (daily 4 times, but its not a lose motion). My marriage happened four months back. This problem was not there in first two months, from 3rd month onwards periods are irregular. I want know the reason, and I m pregnant? [As per TSH, I never under stress , bcoz I m not a working women, and there is no family problems, so how it ll causes?]
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012