Delayed periods with brownish spotting, white discharge, sore breasts, headache. Chances of pregnancy or cancer?

Hi, this month my period came on time, but was one bright red spot yhe first day, with brown water all week. Then ten days later, I had one bright red spot for three days each, and now I'm 13 days late with lots of creamy white discharge, no odor or itch. My breasts are sore, like under aereolas, and I've had a slight headache. My cervix is very mushy, never felt it like that before. Do I sound pregnant, or like cancer?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013