Delayed periods with after unprotected sex. Had a lump of small discharge. Can be pregnant ?

Hi, I was suppose to have my period on the 31. I have the period tracker on my iPad but It has been wrong before, well on the 2 I had unprotected sex with my bf but he pulled out wayyyyy before he came. After I went to the bathroom and saw that I was alittle bloody. So I thought it was my period but when I came home a huge clump of discharge came out and it looked like my period never came. I m very stressed out if I m pregnent or not because tomorrow will be the 5th day that s late. I have been cramping alittle but I thought I was my period but it never turned out to be. I haven t vomited or have tender breast or anything else that a pregnancy would tell me. I m going to get a test but when should I get one? Am I pregnent or am I stressing myself out to the point my period is late. I really don t wanna be pregnent and I don t have the money for abortion if I do. Help please
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012