Delayed periods, white vaginal discharge, acne breakouts. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes for symptoms?

HI. My period is 5 days late. I AM NEVER LATE. My period is like clock work. I have been having white discharge for about a week and a half now. I have also started to break out with acne on my face, which I never do that either. If I do break out its right around the time of my period and its only no more than 2 zits, but now I have about 6. Also, yesterday I plucked out 2 black chin hairs (strange). This is something I have never experienced before. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I am very concerned. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013