Delayed periods, white vaginal discharge. Taking fertomid medication. Causes for delayed periods?

Hi Dr my last menstruation was on the 27 Oct and I started taking Fertomid on the 31st Oct i.e on day 5 to 9. I was expecting my menses on the 19/20 Nov but till today, 22nd Nov there is nothing yet. Accoring to the Ovulation calendar my fertility days were 2-4th, ovulation 5 and fertility 6th. According to ovulation calendar my menses should be on the 19th till 23 but I only experienced whitish discharge .
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  79 Awaiting Answer