Delayed periods, white thick vaginal discharge, unprotected sex. Pregnancy?

hi i was wondering if u could help.i was due my period on the 14 july and this has not come yet altho i feel the symptoms of pms . i have noticed a discharge which has made me feel i am bleeding when in fact its the discharge,this is white and quick thick and stringy! i havent noticed this before so i am worrying there is something wrong.i have recently had my smear and i am waiting on results but past ones have been clear. i have been having sex with my husband but we have never went all the way and came so i know i cant be pregnant. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012