Delayed periods, white discharge, frequent UTIs. Do I have to be worried about a kidney infection? Chances of pregnancy?

I have tons of problems with my period, it is always late, sometimes more than a week/two weeks late. I am sexually active, I have been for a steady year now, and my partner & I rarely use protection. Every month, I have a different problem. Sometimes white, stringy discharge will come out, (assuming I m ovulating, but it happens 2 weeks before my period is scheduled to start), sometimes it will be completely clear discharge. I also have a lot of UTI s. I have been to the doctor and the only thing they can tell me is I have a UTI or kidney infection . They treat me for it, and it comes right back the next month. Is there a chance it could be serious, or is this just normal? Could I be infertile?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013