Delayed periods, wet cervix. Unable to buy pregnancy test kit. Am I pregnant?

So usually I have the worst cramps starting a week before my period, I am now 2 days late with NO pms symptoms and I have no idea what to think. I don t doubt pregnancy but I am not in a position where I can t buy a test. I checked my cervix and my finger tips can touch it and it s soft and wet. I didn t think much about pregnancy until this past week so I know its not stress . Past times where I thought I was pregnant I always cramped but I guess this time just seems different. So, I guess my question is how do I know if the possibilty of me being pregnant is before until I can go get a test.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012