Delayed periods, weight gain, lower back pain, headaches. Causes for symptoms?

Hello my name is XXXXX. I am nearly four months late for my period. I have a homone imbalance that in the past made my periods very irregular but in the past three years they have been on time almost to the day. So missing my period by 4 months is not normal for me. I have taken 4 urine test that all came back negative and about 3 weeks ago I went to a health clinic to have a blood test done. That also came back negative. My symptoms include missed period, lower back pain , moderate weight gain , slight dizziness occasionally and frequent headaches (which is not normal for me). Is it possible to be pregnant with a blood test reading negative? Thank you for your help, XXXX
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012