Delayed periods, weight gain. Taking asoka syrup. Alternative medication to induce periods?

hi i am XXX,i came from XXXX 1and half year i am staying in XXXX,in my country i had period problem,i went to the doctor,he gave me asoka syrup for period problem,it was nice medicine,coz when my period was stopped i became fatty,too much problem was,when i got asoka syrup it was ok that time,i am not married,even i did not sex with any one,now my problem is last 3months my period is stopped,again i become fatty,my belly was look like big belly,i went to try nhs ,gp,but their appoint time is too long,i had to wait long time 1.50 hours,i cant wait ,and i feel boring i came back,today i want to go but problem after 5pm doctor is not avaiable,i work in subway,i have long time shift,after 4 or 5 pm i am free but u know from morning to 5pm any one can be tired,now tell me what should i do,which medicine is available in boots shop,or other medicine corner,pls would u dont mind help me,here i did not meet any doctor. which tablet is good for my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  92 Awaiting Answer