Delayed periods, wants to prepone periods. Will primolut n help?

Hey... I was supposed to get my periods around the 30th aug to 3 sept. However, I still havent gotten it. I had travelled to and back on the 16 aug and back to on the 4th. I want to make sure that they come as early as possible since i have to attend a function at the end of this month. What is the medicine i need to take in order to make my periods come/?. I was adviced to take Primolut N but i m unsure of the disage. Kindly advice.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Hi Deepthi,

Are you sure that you are not pregnant? Please do a home pregnancy test to check if you are pregnant or not. If you are pregnant, then Primolut N will surely not work for you.

If you are not pregnant, you may take Primolut N for 5 to 7 days and you would have a withdrawal bleeding later on. Please get the right dosage prescribed by your doctor.

I hope this helps you.

General & Family Physician Dr. Bimal Desai's  Response
Thanks for query,
are you sexually active?Is there any chance of pregnancy.?
if no then you should take primolut n tablet 1 mornig 1 evening for continue 3 days.You will get withdrawal bleed after 4 days of stopping of tablet.