Delayed periods, vaginal spotting, dark red, orange discharge. Pregnancy or miscarriage?

Hi my period is a week late and this morning I started spotting. It started out an odd orangish red color then turned brown then a dark brownish red color and now it is back to that odd orangish red color it started out as. It is only seen when I wipe not on the pad Im wearing or anything. What could this mean??? Is there a possibility I could still be pregnant??? Could I be miscarrying without knowing I was pregnant???
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013