Delayed periods, vaginal discharge, stomach bloating. Early symptoms of pregnancy?

Hello my name is xxxxxx an I was wandering if you could answer a couple questions for me? I had my period last month from the 11th to the 16th an I have not had one yet this month I am now 8 days late an I think that I may be pregnant. I resently noticed to that when I went to the bathroom I had a discharge . I have not token a test yet. My stomach seem to feel kinda hard.... What should I do ? My email is YYYY@YYYY . If you could contact me back that would be great I m looking forward to your answer,......I hope you can answer my questions....thank you
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Hello,get a urine pregnancy test done as you have not got your periods,you might be pregnant!
Brown discharge could be just due to implantation,that is after fertilisation when the embryo gets implanted you might get slight bleeding,in the form of discharge,or else it could be an early sign of abortion,so I would advice to get a urine preg test n sonography as soon as possible. Stomach bloating would be due to water retention due to hormonal changes either due to delayed period or pregnancy,nothing to worry for that. Or could be just due to gas for which antacid would help you