Delayed periods, upset stomach, vomiting sensation due to eating junk food. Had taken pills post sex. Pregnancy or food poisoning?

I had my regular periods on 1 October.... after the i had an intercourse on 24 october i took an ipill on 25 october with in 14 hours.... after tht my periods got delayed by 1 week i.e i got the periods on 6th November it was like my regular periods.... But in periods which were supposed to come on 6th december is again delayed... & its 16 december... & i still din got the periods yet.... i m having upset stomach from past 1 week.. & having vomiting sensation.... i ate junk food on road side stalls last week... is this vomiting sensation & upset stomach is due to my eating outside junk food.... or is there any chance of me being pregnant...
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer