Delayed periods, unsure of pregnancy. Medication to control pregnancy?

Hello Doctor I had a sex with my wife on 22nd July and now it is almost 20 days past for her from the date of her regular period should happen, But we need not to have our 3rd baby now, Is there any possibilities by taking pills - Pregnancy can be controlled??? If so could you please let me know the name of the pill and when, how many to intake - Please seeking your kind advise on this and your early reply is most appreciated Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012