Delayed periods, unsure about pregnancy. Wants to abort if pregnant. Dosage of Kremil S for abortion?

I m not sure if I m pregnant, but my period is 1 week and a day late, and I m planning on taking a pregnancy test . If it comes out to be positive, I want to abort it. I m not ready yet to be pregnant, emotionally, physically and mentally. Can you help me with the dosage of Kremil S for aborting the fetus? It s available in our country, and I d really appreciate it if you could help me.. Thank you so much..
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012