Delayed periods, unprotected sex, pink discharge, stomach tightness. Not on birth control. Pregnant?

hello my period is about a 4 days late i had sex using a condom on saturday but he removed it and use withdrawl method , I THINK he pulled out at the right time but 3 days after that around monday i used the bathroom after having sex again with a lil pain and i saw a lil bit of pinkish stuff when i whipped off from using the bathroom . Now my stomach feels funny and tight and i have been urinating often, I am not on birthcontrol could I be Pregnant i have never missed my period i am very regular.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012