Delayed periods, unprotected sex, low thyroid level, bulky right ovary. Pregnancy, thyroid tests done. Taken Deviry. Treatment?

We had unprotected sex on 7th/ 8th July, the 9th and 10th day since i got my periods in june. My partner did not ejaculate inside. I did not get my periods in july. I took 3 home tests and all three came negative from the 8th day since i missed my periods and then subsequent weeks. Also i took a blood test , detailed and it also came negative and with a count of 1.2. Subsequently I took tests for thyroid and others and i got it diagnosed as having low levels and also the right ovary as bulky. I have started on medication to correct it. Also I took deviry 10 mg for 3 days on doctors advise for getting my periods but today is the 8th day since completing the same and I am still awaiting for my periods. I am getting symptoms of the side effects of the drug but still I am worried for my periods. Please advise in detail and suggest proper course and medicine to get my periods now and regularly. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  61 Awaiting Answer