Delayed periods, unprotected sex. Took emergency contraceptive. Pregnancy chances?

hi.. i just need your help. i had ma periods on 2nd august and on this 3rd sept at night i had unprotected sex i took i pill on 4th sept eveng like before 12hours of completion i took i pill yet i didnot got my itz 8th sept is it due to i pill my periods got delayed or im pregrant...because aftr 2nd aug i hd sex twice vit condom just that there was normal insertion for 1 min o so n than v use to use condom...plz help me...whthr im pregrant or jst there in delay.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012