Delayed periods, trying to conceive. On birth control, stopped. Negative pregnancy tests. Causes?

hi, im 33 years old, i came off the pill dated 16th of may to try for another child, i had my period dated 19 th of May, i have not had a period since, i have done several tests and all are negative, i have a blood test booked for next week, this has never happened before, i have been on the same pill for years, i would be grateful if someone could give me an answer as my doctor said it s just one of those things?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012