Delayed periods, trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy tests. When to take pregnancy test?

hi, my last period date was 24thjune or 25th june. exactly i dont know but today is 26th july and till i didnt get period and morning i check about pregnancy its showing negative. we are trying for baby since 2years. last so many time i did check up about ovulation and every time it was ovulate on 17 to 18th day. so i can understand might be my ovulation day is 17 or 18. so when can i check pregancy for today s case.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012