Delayed periods, trying to conceive. Negative pregnancy test. History of miscarriage. Measures to improve fertility?

Dear Doctor, my period is late for 11days, i check in test (pregancy test) in which it is negative, so how should i know that i m pregnant , plz doctor help me out i am trying to conceive from 6 month, but no more result is coming. My age is 25, 2 yr back i suffered from miscarrage also, the period for my marriage is about to complete 6 family are blaming me regarding baby. plz help me out.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012