Delayed periods, took minigynon bc, having light spotting, looks like withdrawal bleeding. Reasons ?

good day my period came on aug 20th 2012 it was a bit late by 1 week i was stressed so didnt pay it any mind i started taking minigynon bc pills, period was light spotting till aug 26th it became heavy, after 21 days i was still seeing my period so i switched to novynette bc as prescribed by my doctor no break in between pills, period became light almost a spotting was told by my doc its withdrawal bleeding from bc, took the last bc pill from the second packet on october 01(monday) have gotten withdrawal period and just passed a huge clot dark red clumpuylump almost like a little ball im not feeling any pain or anything so i be worried because this bleeding just wont stop and its my first time on birth control .
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  194 Awaiting Answer