Delayed periods, tiredness, stomach problem, darker nipples. Negative pregnancy test. Is swollen vagina a pregnancy sign?

Hello, I was wounder if the feeling of the virgian being swollen is a sign of pregnancy or just a period sign? I am asking this because by my days it says i am 5 days late. I haved my period as late as the 4th through. But i am also having some signs that i am not sure what is what. I feel tired, sick to my stomach , hungry more, wanting cheese a lot, boobs felt heavey the other day, nipple looked darker to me. I tooked a test and it come back negative but then again i could of taken it too soon. I have alson had headaches and backaches. We used condoms but I know that they are not 100%.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012