Delayed periods, tiredness, cramps, yellowish discharge. Had taken HSG test. Is delay due to the test?

Hello Doctor I got my periods on 16 May last month. I did my HSG test on 24 May. My test went off quite well and except for mild cramps that day there was no infection. My period was due on 12 June . I normally have a 27 day cycle. I did home pregnancy test on 13 June but it was negative. Is the delay due to HSG test or I could be pregnant? I am feeling tired, cramps and a yellowish discharge. There arent any other pregnancy symptoms like sore breast, nausea etc. Please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012