Delayed periods, test negative, no major symptoms. Pregnant?

I m 18 and had protected sex on the 27th of January. My last period ended on the 20th of January (but was 12 days late). I ve taken two pregnancy tests but both have been negative. I ve been a little bit bloated but other than that none of the pregnancy symptoms other than a missed period have been noticed. I just started uni so have been a little bit stressed. What are the chances I m pregnant and if not, why would I be so late because 16 days is a long time to be late and I m freaking out a lot
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013