Delayed periods, tender breasts, pregnancy test negative. What should ii do?

I m 21 & have a one year its been from today 7 days since i havnt had my period and last month it wad om may 1 and stop on may 8 i dont puke my breast are not tinder but i am tired alot could i be pregnant.?? Also my man always pulls out so idk if i am prego yet plus,its been a,year since i been check by a doctor and i dont have any cover for to see a doctor what should i do i have taken,a,doller tree text but it came out neagative when i was six days late which,was one june 5
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012