Delayed periods, tender breasts, cramping and brownish spotting. Pregnant?

10 days late on my period. NEVER miss one. I am always 28 days like clock work. about 6 days after ovulation , I experienced light brownish color discharge/spotting. Then a few days later had mild faint cramps leading up to scheduled period. these lasted about a week on and off, only lasting a few seconds at a time. Period due date has at this point now come and went. today I would be considered 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant. But I have recieved 4 negative pregnancy tests . today my breast were tender, and I ve been having a metal cotton mouth taste the last 24 hours. Could I be Pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012