Delayed periods, tender breast, bloated, abdominal cramps, headache, frequent urination, fatigue

i was expecting my period on March 2nd 2012,but it didn t come,before then I have been having symptoms of pregnancy like tender breast ,feeling bloated,lower abdomen cramps ,headache,always urinating, fatigue ,and feeling sick.But my period finally came yesterday been 12th March 2012.Please doc,what has been wrong with me? Elma
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
If all your previous periods were on time, then this is quite unusual specially if you were having all the signs of pregnancy. I would like to know how your period is going? is it like your previous periods or you are bleeding in a different pattern? If there is a change you might still be pregnant, specially if you still have the symptoms. In that case you should consult a Dr personally for examination and investigations. If your period is otherwise normal then it may just be a delayed period because of some other reasons & should not be a cause of concern. Take care.