Delayed periods, taking antibiotics for cough. Have dizziness and bloating. Pregnant?

hi, im here to enquire about the chances of me getting pregnant. My boyfriend and I used withdrawal method as our main contraceptive method since past 2 yrs. We have sex every wkends. My boyfriend and I was very sure that he didnt ejaculate in me, as we see it ourselves. If he does ejaculate, we would not continue, he would wash and urinates. Now, my period is late for almost 2 wks now when my last menstrual period was on 10 july, 35 days cycle. However, i have been down with slight flu & cough, prescribed antibiotics between 17 july onwards till recently i have totally recovered from it but just keep getting sick due to other illnesses like throat ulcer induced fever etc. I have my usual premenstrual symptoms like fatigue (but not extremely tired), dizzyness and bloatedness. But as i read online, it could be pregnancy symptoms too. So i wonder could i be pregnant or my period is skipped due to whatever reason? Thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012