Delayed periods, taking Regestrone, negative pregnancy test. Prescribed Susten. Correct medication?

my doctor suggested me to take susten200 but i am confused that is it right or wrong. my periods are irregular my last period date was 24.7.2012 but this month my periods haven t started. i have habbit of using regestrone tablets every month . on 25.8.12 i have done pregnancy test result was negative so yesterday i went to doctor she suggested me to take susten200. so please give me solution
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
In the current scenario, you need to have a trans-vaginal sonogram along with an estimation of the serum beta-hCG titres to definitely confirm/exclude pregnancy. Since you have the history of getting induced periods regularly, it is unlikely that you may have conceived since ovulation cannot be established with such an irregular menstrual pattern. Susten can be safely used and you may see a withdrawal bleed 3-7 days after completion of the treatment if you are not pregnant. Hope this helps.