Delayed periods, taken mtpill kit as per instructions. Suggestions?

hello madam i am nupur mittal from faridabad...i have 2 daughters 6 yrs and 2 yrs respectively .. now 10 days are above my normal menstrual cycle...i have bought mtpill kit yesterday and in morninig i have taken 1 mt pill tablet empty stomach with warm water... i have been suggested to take 2 tablets of misoprost at same time next morning i.e. tomorrow and another 2 at same time at tomorrow evening. is this correct procedure.. kindly suggest me..thank you very much
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012