Delayed periods, taken ipill after unprotected sex, anxious. What to do ?

Hi doc, I am 29 and have 2 kids. I took an I- Pill last month and it caused 1 day delay in my period which is usually very regular. This month I took 2 I-Pills at different times after unprotected sex....both taken within 24 hours. My period has been delayed by 4 days till today....the anxiety is really getting to me....what should I do?....I m totally not prepared for another pregnancy. I also took tab. Deviry 10mg yesterday thinking it might help to bring the period. How many days more should I wait before taking a pregnancy test?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013