Delayed periods, symptoms unusual like on and off cramps, back ache, weird taste in mouth, continuous cramping. Cause?

I have regular 28 day cycles, period due on 3rd but didn t show til 5th. Had light bleeding start on the 5th til now. On the 5th had cramps but usually with my period I have them all day, but this time they came and went. Had bad backache later that evening and noticed weird taste in mouth. Now second day still have cramps in lower abdomen and backache and weird taste in mouth. Oh and I only cramp first day. Why would I still be cramping?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer