Delayed periods, swollen breasts, white discharge. Taking prenatal vitamins. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

hi i am trying to get pregnant since my last day of my period witch was july 1,2012 it lasted 4 days only and we had unprotected sex since july 5.. i was suppose to get my period but it has not come i am 3 days late and i have a lot of cramping,swollen in my breast and discharge every time i think my period came its not it..its only white discharge or watery. i did a pregnancy test but it keeps coming out negative i did took prenatal vitamins just in case. also i already have a baby his only 1 year old and i thought i could get pregnant faster because of that. what should i do? can i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012