Delayed periods, swollen breasts, back pain. Negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy?

Dear doctor, First my period was late almost 15days and I was going through Safire pain I toke 2 blood test and show nagitive pregnancy , and then befor one week I got my period for 5 days but was diffrent period not my normal one . Second now since 2 days the pain I back my Brest is swalow like I will have my cycle again My question is is it possible I am pregnant or I got deportion or hormone ?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Its unlikely to be pregnancy. For your reassurance you can get home urine pregnancy test done.

Adequate rest and good sleep should help you.
In case you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Wishing you happy and healthy life

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak K K