Delayed periods, stress, high TSH values. Taking thyronorm to control it. Blood sugar, thyroid test done. Can I take Yamini, daviry medication?

Hi, I am 31 yrs old female, have a four year old son, I have always had regular periods (may be 2-3 days up or down) but recently I had my Last menstrual cycle on February 15, 2012 and after that till date my periods have not come. I do have some family problems due to which I have stress. My weight is 73 KG.My thyroid was normal but from 2nd trimester of my first baby TSH started increasing. So I take Thyronorm for the last 2 years and it is now under control. For my periods things I got my following test done and the result is as under: Blood Sugar( fasting ) 102.9 Prolactin 14.11 Free T3 2.6 Free T4 1.05 TSH 3.1 Ovary and Uterus are normal, Endometrial kining is well seen and is central measures 13.5 mm and has trilaminar appearance. Both ovaries are normal in size, shape and echotexture. A functinal cyct measuring 23 mm is seen in right ovary. Another hemorrhagic cyst of 17 mm is also noted in right ovary. Please note that my pregnancy test if negative. My doctor has told me to take Daviry for 5 nights and then start with contraceptive pill Yamini for 3 months.... Q1. Does this diagnosis and medication advised is correct? Will these medicines have any ill affect on my body or on baby once I conceive? Q2. Are my reports suggesting anything wrong in my body? Is my blood sugar(fasting ) high? Q3. Can I produce a healthy child or will there be some problems/ Please help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012