Delayed periods, stomach cramps, leg pain, white discharge. Taking wysolone. Negative pregnancy test. History of Bells palsy. Pregnant?

hi .do i m 22 years old..married for about 2 months.i was surrering from bells palcy around a month ago and was prescribed wysolone..i had got my periods on the 27th of body normally follows 24-25 days cycle..i was due on the 22nd march..but i dint get my periods yet..i have been feeling sick,tierd,weak n also been having stomach cramps ,leg pain,white discharge from the vagina ...i took a pregnancy test on 25th march and it came out negative..could you please tell me if i am pregnant or its just all in my head....
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
These all could be symptom of your period to come. If you do not get period in another 2-3 days, you may repeat your pregnancy test. You must keep a record of first day of your period. I would suggest that you should use contraceptives ( condoms would be best for you) for 3 months before you plan for your pregnancy, as you just had Bell's palsy. You must also go to see a Gynecologist to rule out any vaginal or pelvic Infection.