Delayed periods, stomach bloating, metallic taste in mouth, tender nipples. On copper iud. Chances of ectopic pregnancy?

Hi, I am 35 with a copper iud . I have 2 chn already. Today is 40 days since my last period, I m bloated, metallic taste in my mouth, tender nipples. This all feels very familiar but I have had scares before which have all been negative. I haven t taken an hpt yet since the failure rate of the iud is meant to be so low, but when should I worry? Concerned about ectopic pg - what are the signs of that? Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013