Delayed periods, stomach bloating, light red bleeding, brown discharge. Stopped birth control. Causes for symptoms?

My period is now two months late I was on the pill and recently stop taking the pills o my first missed period I took a Home pregnancy test it was negative this past weekend I was drinking alcohol and after wardsmy stomach began to get tight n a lol cranky I went to the bathroom and I had a light red blood n my panties not a lot than the next day some brown discharge was coming out of my vaginal area but not a lot lately my stomach just has been feeling a lol wierd
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012