Delayed periods, spotting. Pregnant?

hello, my name is Olga, i have a question about my late periods, usualy i have my periods on time, but this month its ready late for 4 days, and no other symptoms, only that, and yesterday at night i noticed only 1 drop of bright red blood. What is this? this is not pregnancy symptoms?

i have no other symptoms, only i have very good appetite, i am hungry all the time.

thank you
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
It could be that you are having implantation bleeding, which of course means that you are pregnant.
But to be sure I recommend that you take a home pregnancy test and if you have some time you could just go to a doctor and have run some blood tests for a fully confirmed result without any doubts.
Hope this helped.