Delayed periods, spotting. History of irregular periods. When should I take pregnancy test?

Okay so im irregular . I had unprotected sex twice in a row on March 14 about 8hrs later I took next choice one dose. 2 days (after sex and the pill) later at night I was spotting the next morning 3 days after sex and the pill I had a period it was heavy/medium . It lasted around 6 days (I think I was supposed to get a period a week later than what it came with the pill, according to pinkpad) also when can I take a pregnacy test if im irregular?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013