Delayed periods, sore nipples, stress. Pregnancy tests negative. Could I be pregnant?

Hi, I am late for my period.nmy last period started on the 12.6.12. It s still not here. I am sexually active with my fiancé and we use condoms , we ve had no accidents with splitting etc. my nipples started to hurt about 2 weeks ago, but other then that I have no period symptoms, I have been stressed lately. I have done 2 home pregnancy tests . One after being 3 weeks late and one last Tuesday. Both came back negative. Could I be pregnant? Thank you :-)
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012