Delayed periods, sore nipples, stomach bloating, white discharge post unprotected sex. Pregnancy symptoms?

okay so last month my period was 2 weeks late.. but then it cam but very short and light. i didn t really pay it any attention but im still stressing out . im very nervous about this month and i still haven t started? my nipples are VERY sore.. i just keep eatting everything (exspecally spicy stuff) my belly tends be stay very bloated and alittle tight. im having gas also. i havnt felt sick or anything but i wanna know what everyone thinks or have this happened to then ohhh and also me and my bf do not use protection! and the day b4 i was about to start i have this white discharge come out for a few hours.. but not its clear and has a smell? sorry for TMI
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013