Delayed periods, sore nipples, mild cramping, protected sex. Pregnancy test done. Possibility of pregnancy, cycle change?

hi my period was due on the 25th july and i had PROTECTED sex on the 21st of july 4 days before my period was due and today is the 29th july 4days later and my period hasnt come yet...could i be pregnant or is my cycle changing because i had sex just before my period was due? and note i took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative my nipples are sore but they were sore like 3days before i had sex but before i get my period my nipples get sore also so i dont kno what to think now and im gettin a mild cramping every once in a while
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012