Delayed periods, sore breasts, uterus cramping. Urine pregnancy test negative. Advice?

Hi,doctor my last period was 20 july.normaly every monthi have my periods of 3to 4 days.but my previous period came 11day this is the second time that i am late of 16 days . My last period was 20 july.iwent to doctor 3 august and had urine test that was negative ,today is 7 july but i dont have period.what should i do should i have test again? What u say what could be happen? Actually there is not any major symtems accured of pragnancy except, breast sore to much,and today uterus irritation,uterus cramping.inside of the body feelinf fever .please tell me what is it?thanx
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer