Delayed periods, sore breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, excessive creamy discharge. HPTs, quntitative HCG blood test result negative. Any ideas?

I've always had very regular periods(lasting 6 days, every 26 days). My LMP was 1/7/13. It's now 3/20/13. I have sore breasts (left one has a dark blue vein extending from chest to nipple). Extreme fatigue lately, frequent urination, excessive creamy discharge. However I've taken about 20 HPTs, and 1 quantitative HCG blood test.All have been negative. What else could this be?? I have had annual check ups since I was 16 years old, and I've never been told that anything was out of the ordinary. I do have an appointment scheduled, but it's not until April 29th, and that seems so far away. I need answers. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013