Delayed periods, sore breasts, cramps, changes in skin. Pregnancy test shows mixed results. Pregnant?

I m about a week late, which never happens normally, and a few days ago I had noticed that my breasts were really sore. Now I m having light cramping andnoticing a change in my areolas and how my breasts are becoming increasingly more sore. I also have been noticing a change in my skin, but I ve taken 4 home pregnancy test , 3 of which were negative and one of which had a faint positive. I went to the doctor and took a blod test, also negative. I ve heard that a lot of women go through this and it turns out that their pregnant anyway. What would your opinion be?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012